P u b l i c - P r i v a t e P a r t n e r s h i p s ( P P P )
How can Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) be advanced in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals?’
Anglo Euro Developers (AED) is committed to develop United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development through people-first Public Private Partnerships. Working within the guidelines of UNECE’s PPP best practices and international standards on PPPs, Anglo Euro Developers is developing projects that achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Sectors where Public Private Partnerships can be implanted to tackle infrastructure & services challenges.
- Housing and Utilities Sector
- Energy Sector
- Public and Municipal Management
- Public and Municipal Management
- Security, Cyber Security and Law Enforcement
- Scientific Research, Education, Training and Culture, Social Services
- Healthcare, Physical Education and Sports
- Agriculture and Other Sectors
How can AED help?
- Promoting PPP awareness
- Using PPP as a sustainable regional development strategy
- Designing financial structures and arranging project finance for bankable PPP projects
- Conducting PPP trainings and workshops for capacity building
- Assisting Regional/Provincial Governments to implement People First PPP Projects.
Who can Benefit?
PPP Awareness Conferences and Workshop will benefit:
- CEOs, Directors, Director-Generals, Department Heads, Managers, Advisors, Consultants, key decision makers across all sectors and industries from:
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Planning and Development
- Ministry of Economics and Industry
- Ministry of Energy
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry
- Ministry of Health and Public Services
- Ministry for Human Development and Cultural Affairs
- Ministry of State Owned Enterprises
- Ministry of Communication and Transportation
- Amongst other coordinating Ministries
- Regional and Provincial Governors, Mayors, District Heads, Senior Staff, Planning Authorities, Oil & Gas Directorates, and Government PPP Units.
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies, Pension and Investment Agencies.
- Legal Firms, Advocates, Solicitors, Barristers, Law Officers.
- EPC Contractors across all sectors, infrastructure projects, road, railways, water, waste management, energy, power generation and transmission, port and airport, real estate developers, and others.
- Consultants & Advisors, Counselors and Industry Specialists.
- Multilateral Organizations, Development Banks and Agencies.
About the Program
Anglo Euro Developers has established a Training Division for Certified Professional Public Private Partnership Courses.
Attendees who participate and successfully complete these courses shall receive a Certificate attesting to their proficiency, competence and recognition of PPP delivery in line with globally recognized best practices.
Certified PPP Professional is the credential awarded to candidates who have passed exams that cover all the eight modules of the Certification Program. Candidates are permitted to use this credential following their name so they may be recognized for their knowledge of PPP.
This is a definitive career path for candidates through attaining professional credentials across all public and private sectors.
In addition, Anglo Euro Developers is establishing an Infrastructure Project Financing Platform through public private partnership, the first of its kind in Asia.
There are 8 modules in the program:
- Introduction and Overview
- Establishing the PPP framework
- Identifying and Screening Projects
- Appraising Projects
- Structuring Tender and Contract
- Tendering and Awarding Contract
- Delivering and Commissioning
- Operating and Maintaining (including hand back)